Disruptive Social Innovators

I mentioned a little while ago that I attended a social meet set up by the School of Everything, and while I was there I met Heleana who invited me to an event being launched tonight. It's called Discruptive Social Innovators, is at The Hub in Islington and starts at 6pm and ends at 8pm. The idea seems to be to bring together disruptive innovators, investors, and thinkers committed to revolutionary social innovation. Hey, like Trump says... Think Big!!

If it takes your fancy, join the Facebook group for more info at http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=7105373794. Costs are just £5... for drinks apparently. Can't argue with that :)

blog comments powered by Disqus
 

Creative Commons License

The Urban Survival Project is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Non-Commercial-Share Alike 2.0 UK: England & Wales License.