Urban Survival Project on Web TV!

Breaking news! Nope not about Valentine's day, although hope yours went well wherever you are; and yes mine was way nicer than expected :)

Anyway, Smarta have just released a short videocast on their website about the Ogunte Women's Social Leadership Awards, which I went along to last week. What I also should've mentioned in my previous post on it is that I got interviewed on camera for the first time ever while I was there, and thanks to Meriem who did all the questions prep, organising interviewees, and editing etc, I managed to squeeze in a mention about the Urban Survival Project. Ok, have to admit I probably sound embarrassing and very rushed, but well it's all a bit new! Check it out below; about 4 minutes in...


blog comments powered by Disqus
 

Creative Commons License

The Urban Survival Project is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Non-Commercial-Share Alike 2.0 UK: England & Wales License.