Top 100 Volunteering Sites Online

I'm a lot further along in my drive to decode the global volunteering landscape, so for all you potential volunteers out there, here's a more definitive directory:

General & Online Volunteering

Social Collaboration Sites

NGOs & Transnational Organisations that accept Volunteers

International, Development & Travel Volunteering

Niche Volunteering - Medical, IT, Teaching etc.

Regional

Volunteering Information & Resources

I know it is a very 'developed country' oriented list, but this is primarily because it is difficult for me to evaluate sites that aren't in English!

What do you think? Does this categorisation make sense to you? Do you know of any great volunteering sites I've missed? Comment below or drop me a note and let me know...

blog comments powered by Disqus
 

Creative Commons License

The Urban Survival Project is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Non-Commercial-Share Alike 2.0 UK: England & Wales License.